- There are sufficient number of hotels in Yamagata city within a few to 10 minutes walk distance from the conference venue.
- Conference period is in between the so-called "Golden Week" period and summer vacation period, and is not expected to be crowded by domestic tourists.
Hotels in Yamagata
- Rooms will be block-reserved to be available at the online registration page.
|1. Yamagata Kokusai Hotel|
|Room rate per night||Single: JPY 8,000
Twin: JPY 14,000
|2. Hotel Castle|
|Room rate per night||Single: JPY 9,100|
|3. Washington Hotel Yamagata Eki Nishiguchi|
|Room rate per night||Single: JPY 8,500|
|4. Hotel Route-Inn Yamagata Ekimae|
|Room rate per night||Single: JPY 7,000|
- You may also book hotels using Expedia, booking.com or other similar site of your choice.
- Booking sites run by Japanese companies, such as rakuten or jalan may have more offers than international ones.
Booking hotels elsewhere in Japan
- If you need to stay outside of Yamagata, we kindly ask you to book hotels by yourself.
- Depending on your flight schedule, it may be necessary to make an extra stay in Tokyo near the Narita airport, Tokyo station, or Ueno station.
- Please use online booking sites, which cover everywhere in Japan, from large cities to countryside touristic places.
- Booking hotels in Tokyo could be less easier than booking hotels in Yamagata, because of recent increasing tourist traffic to Tokyo.
Tips on booking a hotel in Japan
- You may find that single room price is inexpensive compared with international standards, but rooms are usually quite compact (price per area may not be so inexpensive).
- Rate is calculated per person, not per room. A double room occupied by two people often costs nearly the same as two single rooms.