Registration page is closed (2018.5.21)
(from now on, please directly contact us for any help on registration)
- Instruction to presenters is added to the program page (2018.5.15)
- Indico page is now open to public (2018.5.7)
The XIV International Conference on Heavy Quarks and Leptons is dedicated to the study of the heavy quarks charm, bottom, and top with obvious extensions to interesting topics involving the strange quark. Neutrino oscillation studies and new insights in muon and tau lepton phenomenology are also included. The conference continues the tradition of regular scientific meetings, first started in 1993 at the Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati under the name "Heavy Quarks at Fixed Target", and widened in 2002 to include leptons with the workshop renamed to what is known as today.
The conference place in Yamagata during May is the best combination to enjoy the beautiful spring in Japan together with historical places, nature, foods and culture in a compact city.
Topics to cover
- CP violation
- Kaon Physics
- Lepton Flavor Violation
- Rare Decays
- Top Quark Physics
- New Experiments
All invited plenary talks and contributed poster presentations.
- February 2 (Fri), 2018 (JST) - registration open
- April 9 (Sun), 2018, 23:59 (JST) - Early registration deadline
- May 20 (Sun), 2018, 23:59 (JST) - on-line registration / hotel reservation closed
- May 27 - June 1 (Sun - Fri), 2018 (JST) - HQL2018 conference
- August 1 (Wed), 2018, 23:59 (JST)
- proceedings contribution deadline
(JST: Japan Standard Time, UTC+0900, comes earlier than US/European time)